What the Fish!?

Monday, May 05, 2008

"Kopitiam Basics Tutorial 1: Teh" - An actual case study

Haven't been updating my blog recently for reasons obvious to most of you. Chanced upon an interesting exchange at the Marina Square foodcourt during the weekend that inspired me to type in my login and blog again..

I was enthustically queuing to buy my overpriced can of Green Tea at the drinks stall when the shrill voice of this auntie caught my attention:

Auntie on a mission: "Uncle! I want the Milo Si Kosong.. Milo Si Kosong.. Err.. I forgot Milo Si Kosong wat oready.. Can you tell me what is the last word huh? Aiyah.. Shit I forgot what he ordered.. Milo Si Kosong something wan.. Uncle, can help or not!?"

Uncle: "... Milo Si Kosong... Siu Dai?"

(Auntie on a Mission then scuttered back to her table to get the correct order..)

Should have referred her to Alfred's handy kopitiam guide, a real life saver.. On hindsight, maybe she was trying to order a Milo Si Kosong Peng without ice...

1 Comments:

  • wow! glad to be of help! maybe i shd start collecting tuition fees...

    By Blogger redalf, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home